We do not charge VAT. At any time before delivery we may adjust the price to reflect any increase in our costs of supplying the goods. Paypal payments a fee of 3%, debit cards incur no fee. All items must be paid for before the delivery.
All delivery times quoted are estimates only. If we fail to deliver within a reasonable time, you may (by informing us in writing) cancel the contract, however: you may not cancel if we receive your notice after the goods have been dispatched: and if you cancel the contract you have no further claim against us under that contract. We may deliver the goods in instalments. Each Instalment is treated as a separate contract
Delivery and safety
We may decline to deliver if we believe that it would be unsafe, unlawful or unreasonably difficult to do so.
The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery. Delivery takes place either: at our premises (if you are collecting them or arranging carriage) ; or at your premises (if we are arranging carriage)
You must inspect the goods on delivery. If any goods are damaged (or not delivered) you must write to tell us within five working days of delivery (or the expected delivery time). You must give us (or any carrier) a fair chance to inspect the damaged goods.
- You are to pay us in cash or otherwise in cleared funds on receipt of our pro-forma invoice.
- You are to immediately indemnify us in full and hold us harmless from all expenses and liabilities we may occur (directly or indirectly and including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) following any breach by you of any of your obligations under these terms.
Return of goods
- We warrant that the goods; comply with their description on our acknowledgement of order form; and are free from material defect at the time of delivery (as long as you comply with clause
- We have no other warranty (and exclude any warranty, term or condition that would otherwise be implied) as to the quality of the goods or their fitness for any purpose
- If you believe that we have delivered goods which are defective in materials or workmanship, you must; inform us (in writing), with full details as soon as possible; and allow us to investigate (we may need access to your premises and product samples)
- If the goods are found to be defective in material or workmanship (following our investigations, and you have complied with those conditions (in clause 7.3) in full, we will (at our option) replace the goods or refund the price.
- We are not liable for any other loss or damage (including direct of consequential loss, financial loss, loss of profit or loss of use) arising from the contract or the supply of goods or their use, even if we are negligent
- For all other liabilities not referred to elsewhere in these terms our liability is limited in damages to the price of the goods.
- Nothing in these terms restricts or limits our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
We accept the return of goods from you only: by prior arrangement (confirmed in writing) on payment of an agreed handling charge (unless the goods were defective when delivered); andwhere the goods are fit for sale on their return as they were on delivery. Items must be returned in their original packing/wrapping. The shipping cost for the return is born by you.
- Where the goods are supplied by us to you by way of export from the United Kingdom Clause 10 of these terms applies (except to the extent that it is inconsistent with any written agreement between us).
- The Ã¢€˜IncotermsÃ¢€™ of the International Chamber of Commerce which are in force at the time when the contract is made apply to exports, but these terms prevail to the extent that there is any inconsistency.
- Where the goods are to be sent by us to you by a route including sea transport we are under no obligation to give a notice under section 32(3)of the Sale of Goods Act 1979.
- You are responsible for arranging testing and inspection of the goods at our premises before shipment (unless otherwise agreed). We are not liable for any defect which would be apparent on inspection unless a claim is made before shipment. (we are not liable for any damage during transit)
- We are not liable for death or personal injury arising from the use of the goods delivered in the territory of another state (within the meaning of section 26 (3) (b) Unfair Contract Terms 1977)
If the order is cancelled (for any reason) you are to then pay us for all stock (finished or unfinished) that we may hold (or to which we are committed) for the order. We may suspend or cancel the order, by written notice if : you fail to pay us any money when due (under the order or otherwise); you become insolvent you fail to honour your obligations under these terms. You may not cancel the order unless we agree in writing (and clauses 2.2.2 and 11.1 then apply).
Waiver and Variations
Any waiver or variation of these terms is binding in honour only unless: made (or recorded) in writing; signed on behalf of each party; and expressly stating an intention to vary these terms. All orders that you place with us will be on these terms (or any that we may issue to replace them). By placing an order with us, you are expressly waiving any printed terms you may have to the extent that they are inconsistent with our terms.
If we are unable to perform our obligations to you (or able to perform them at unreasonable cost) because of circumstances beyond our control, we may cancel or suspend our obligations to you, without liability. Examples of those circumstances include act of God, accident, explosion, fire, flood, transport delays, strikes and other industrial disputes and difficulty in obtaining supplies.
- English Law is applicable to any contract made under these terms. The English and Welsh courts have non- exclusive jurisdiction.
- If you are more than one person, each of you has joint and several obligations under these terms.
- If any of these terms are unenforceable as drafted: it will not affect the enforceability of any other of these terms; and if it would be enforceable if amended, it will be treated as so amended
- We may treat you as insolvent if: You are unable to pay your debts as they fall due; or You (or any item of your property) become the subject of: any formal insolvency procedure (examples of which include receivership, liquidation, administration, voluntary arrangements (including a moratorium) or bankruptcy); any application or proposal for any formal insolvency procedure; or any application, procedure or proposal overseas with similar effect or purpose.
- All brochures, catalogues and other promotional materials are to be treated as illustrative only. Their contents form no part of any contract between us and you should not rely on them in entering into contract with us.
- Any notice by either of us which is to be served under these terms may be served by leaving it at or by delivering it to (by first class post or by fax) the others registered office or principal place of business. All such notices must be signed.
- No contract will create any right enforceable (by virtue of the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999) by any person not identified as the buyer or seller 14.8 The only Statements upon which you may rely in making the contract with us, are those made in writing by someone who is our 14.8 The only statements upon which you may rely in making the contract with us, are those made in writing by someone who is our authorised representative and either: contained in our estimate (or any covering letter) and not withdrawn before the contract is made; or which expressly state that you may rely on them when entering into the contract. Nothing in these terms affects or limits our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.